So you cleaned out your pantry and you are super keen to get started with keeping everything organised, visible and easy to find at a glance. You are committed to reducing your food waste and want to stop wasting money buying stuff you already have in the cupboard at home when you go shopping… I’m looking at you tinned tomato’s.
You’ve been pinteresting ideas and you have a whole vision of how you want your pantry to look when you are done and you’ve decided that the next step in your organisational journey is to label all of your pantry containers, so you can keep stock of what you have on hand…. and make your pantry pretty. Functional, but pretty.
I’m going to post below my step by step guide, complete with a video tutorial of how to apply our popular pantry labels.
1. Wash your containers in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before attempting application.
2. Use the alcohol wipes provided to clean the application surfaces of each container to ensure there is no left over residue. Allow to dry completely before attempting to apply your pantry labels.
3. Place your container on an even flat surface, use something to prop it up to stop it rolling or moving if need be.
4. Carefully peel the clear transfer layer away from the white backing layer, ensuring that the lettering is attached to the clear transfer layer. If some of the lettering is stuck to the white backing, put the clear layer back down, rub the surface of the clear layer with your thumb applying pressure then try again.
5. Position label over item in desired location, begin laying down label on application surface ensuring their are no air bubbles.
6. Once your label is on the container, Rub your thumb over the labels transfer layer with even pressure to ensure that the vinyl lettering has adhered to the surface.
7. Once you are sure the vinyl lettering has adhered to the surface, begin to peel the clear transfer layer back on itself to remove, pulling slowly. If any letters have not adhered, press the transfer layer back down again and repeat step 6, before trying to continue peeling the transfer sheet off.
Below is a video tutorial, demonstrating the application of our pantry labels.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues with your labels, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0415 468 735 during business hours or you can email me any time at email@example.com
Alternatively you can pop us a message on our facebook or Instagram and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
Rebecca Jane Singh Photography & Design
Rebecca Singh is the Owner of Rebecca Jane Singh Photography & Design, a Photography, Design and Handmade Business based in Sydney, NSW.