Organising your pantry doesn’t have to be boring, inject some fun into the task by adding matching pantry labels to your pantry containers or storage. Not only will they look good but they will be functional too.
Adding Pantry Labels makes it easy to see what is where in your pantry at a glance, allowing you to keep stock of what you have on hand, which helps you reduce waste and prevents you buying unnecessary things when you go shopping. Win Win!
We have 51 Fonts listed and 21 colours available to help you create something customised to your tastes and your pantry’s style.
If you don’t see a font or colour that you absolutely love, or you have one in mind not listed not to worry, we have more fonts on hand and are able to source more. We are also able font & colour match to help you bring your specific vision for your pantry to life or match your existing colour scheme or labels. Contact Us to place a custom order
How To Order
- From the drop down menus select from either a set of 20 or a set of 40 Pantry Labels
- Select your font choice
- Select your colour choice
- Input the names of each pantry item into the specified box. If you require a specific length or height, please specify in cm or inches beside each label, group like sizes together. If no size is specified, we will make the labels standard sizes*.
9.5cm Wide: Plain Flour, Oats, Sugar
10.5cm Wide: Brown Rice, White Rice, Self Raising Flour
This allows me to cut the correct size label for the correct container.
5. Add to cart
*If no sizes are specified, we will make to standard pantry label sizes as per our experience, however we will not be responsible if these standard sizes do not match your containers, to ensure they fit your specific containers, please leave corresponding measurements as per example above.
What You’ll Receive
- A set of either 20 or 40 Pantry Labels as per your selection, in the Font, Colour and Pantry Items as Ordered
- Labels will arrive individually cut and ready to apply.
- Clear and Detailed Application Instructions (you can also watch the application video here for a visual demonstration)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes to Clean Application Surface